It was all a false alarm. The ultrasound this evening showed that the twins are thriving and growing just fine. No worries at all. It is suspected that the blood was from either the change in protocol or perhaps something as simple as an adhesion caused by one of my applicators. (I hate those stupid things!) So Jeff and I were able to let out a huge sigh of relief this evening and rejoice in our blessing. In fact, things are progressing so well, it looks like I'll be transfereing to what will become my regular OB/GYN in a few weeks. I am scared to leave my RE, but this OB/GYN he's transfering me to specializes in high risk pregnancies, so I can feel good about that.
Until then, I am on bedrest. Otherwise, anytime I move around I begin to cramp too much. And to prevent anything from happening, my RE wants me to just lay low. Done and done. lol.
I will post this week's newest ultrasound pics soon.
**sighs with relief**
ReplyDelete:D
A sigh of relief is right!! Wonderful news girly :)
ReplyDelete