Just the two of us...for now

Just the two of us...for now
And so the journey begins...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The 20 week "big" u/s

We had our "big" ultrasound this past Friday, and both boys look fantastic from their little heads down to their little toes. Hooray! Their hearts are healthy, kidney's, etc. all look just fine. They are also quite large for their gestational age; Twin A was weighing in at 14 ounces, and Twin B was at 12 ounces. Big boys! And both boys have very long limbs...especially their legs! It made me turn towards Jeff and say, "How old was our egg donor again??" As I recall, she is 5'7", so she's 4 inches taller than me, but not so tall that I would have assumed we would end up with tall babies. But I am happy they won't be short like their momma. :) And even more happier that they're so healthy. I plan to post the u/s photos on here, since I have failed to do that for a few months. They are growing like crazy now!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for HEALTHY babies! I can't believe you're at week 20 already! EXCITING :)

    ReplyDelete