Look out...I begin bcp today, and very soon I will begin the true hormones (again). Poor Jeff. lol. The bcp in of themselves turn me into a foaming at the mouth lunatic bitch. LOL. Not to mention the sorrow I feel at my period having started a couple of days ago. After getting the diagnosis of POF, getting a monthly period is like a stab in the heart. After all, what's the point, when I NEVER ovulate, will NEVER have a genetic child, but still get the joy of bloating, cramps, and bleeding heavily? Fun.
On the positive side of all of this, the start of my period meant the start of getting this cycle with the donor into motion. And the funny thing is, they usually have to use hormones to synch up the donor's cycle with the recipient's cycle. But instead, my period came 3 days early, and my donor's came a day early...so we both started on the same day. lol. Like the nurse at my RE's office said "It's like it's meant to be!". It makes me feel good to get such a good omen right out of the gate. :)
Hooray for positive steps in the right direction :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! When I read your blog the other day I thought..."wouldn't it be great if you both started the same day to begin with???" See....it was meant to be :-) I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDelete